Tuesday, October 19, 2004

How's It Gonna Be

I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore/Before you take a swing,I wonder/What are we fighting for? I'm feeling a little bit better this morning, most likely thanks to half a Xanax before I went to bed last night. I don't like taking medication, so I rarely do -- however, I needed something to calm my nerves. I have way too much on my mind right now. This includes:

1) An interview I have today with a recruiter. It's a precursor to an interview she obtained for me next week with a healthcare company.
2) My job situation in general. I know I'm going to be laid-off sometime between now and June 2005.
3) My money situation. I'm spending more than I make. I re-figured my budget, but its still tight. #2 above makes this matter worse
4) Lisa. She's waiting for that ring. I know that she's the one, why am I scared to make that move?
5) My friend Jay. He's been so distant lately and we've become such good friends over the past two years. I don't know what's going on and he won't tell me. I need his friendship right now, too.

I wonder how's it going to be/When you don't know me/How's it going to be/When you're sure I'm not there. I know I can get through all of these things, I've just never been presented with so much at once. #2-4 on that list is enough to drive someone insane. The good news is, the Astros won last night, in the bottom of the ninth. One more win to go, then it's to the World Series, baby! (lyrics above courtesy of this morning's earworm from Third Eye Blind)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home