Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Is It Still Over

Is it still over? Are we still through?/Since my phone still at ringing, I assume it still ain't you. Man, they don't make country songs like they used to. I love that line from that old Randy Travis song. I was bugging Lisa this morning, singing it while I got out of the shower and she was still sleeping. (A woman who puts up with her boyfirend's earworms is amazing).

Our trip to Washington was fun. It was a much needed getaway. It was nice to go somewhere that actually felt like Fall and not summer. The leaves were beautiful. I wish I got more picturs of that. Seeing the original Declarartion of Independence and the Constitution at the National Archives put chills down my spine. I've seen it before, but I'm now old enough to appreciate it. On the comments book in the archives, someone wrote "It was good to see the Constitution before Bush totally tramples over it." Man, some people have a narrow view of the country -- and of the Constitution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home