Friday, October 22, 2004

Respect

R-E-S-P-E-C-T,find out what it means to me.R-E-S-P-E-C-T,Hey Boy, T-C-B. Ah yeah, waking up to the Queen of Soul, thanks to Lisa. She had to hear that song last night on the way home from watching the Astros. She needed a pick me up. What a horrible game. Actually, just the last half was horrible. Our guys could not hit last night. Boston may think they had a curse, but I think Houston's is worse. Our teams always get so close, only to disappoint at the end. Maybe that's why we're sometimes called "Choke City." Still, the Astros had an amazing ride this year. Now we have the remaining Texans games and the Rockets to look forward to!

I have so much to do before I leave for DC in the morning. Wash a load of clothes, pack, etc. Plus, I'm meeting Jay for dinner tonight. I don't want to cancel on him since we haven't hung out in a month. It will be great to catch up, I miss our talks on music and politics. Since he doesn't like to talk about his personal life, that's mainly all we discuss. Man, I wish he would get over that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home