Friday, November 05, 2004

Meant To Live

We want more than this world's got to offer/We want more than the wars of our fathers/And everything inside screams for second life/We were meant to live for so much more. I finally bought the almost 2 year old CD from Switchfoot, The Beautiful Letdown. I like "Meant To Live" (my morning earworm), the song after that, and "Dare You To Move". I'll have to give the others time. They're not the type of band that I would just flip for, they don't seem to have anything special, just another pop-rock-alternative band. However, they seem to have some good melodies and decent lyrics.

That was the first CD I bought in over a month. Man, I need to get XM so I can be exposed to good new music. However, this is helping my pocketbook some!

I'm still trying to figure out this weekend and what to do. Lisa and I have a date tonight, then she's off for a girls weekend. I'm struggling between staying at home and refinishing my deck and working in the yard, or taking a roadtrip to the hill country. The weather is going to be perfect! So I just need to decide how to best take advantage of it -- fun or work. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home